How to Display a Google calendar on your page
- Establish an account with Google. Go to accounts.google.com and establish a new account for your organization if you don't already have one. If you do, use your organization's username and password to sign in and establish a calendar.
- Once the calendar is established, go to Calendar Settings by clicking on the settings gear in the upper right corner of the screen
- Choose the "Calendars" tab along the top of the screen to get to a list of all of the calendars you have access to. Click on the small calendar icon just to the left of the name of the calendar you wish to display.
- You will be taken to the "Calendar Details" page for your calendar. There are directions for embedding the calendar by copying some coding and pasting it into the code for your web page. You can also customize the color, size, etc. of the embedded calendar.
- From this same page, you can click on the "Share this Calendar" tab on the top left to add other people to the list of those who are authorized to make additions or deletions or edits to your calendar.
Here is an example of an embedded calendar, showing sunrise and sunset times for Appleton, WI.
Fox Cities Online Home